"WE KNOW THE TRUTH, NOT ONLY BY THE REASON, BUT ALSO BY THE HEART"
Blaise Pascal
OH YEAH
click on picture & scroll down

EVERYTHING'S GOOD...OH, YEAH, OH, YEAH


Saturday, June 5, 2010

PENN STATE BLOWS SMOKE OVER MOSHANNON STATE FOREST

FRACKED AGAIN

From Thomas Murphy of Penn State's Marcellus Training and Education Center -


The same report stated that natural gas and wastewater shot 75 feet into the air from Thursday night until noon Friday. The Inquirer reported that "a safety device known as a blowout preventer had failed."

Now, I know, and Penn State knows, and he knows, but some people don't know what that million or so gallons of wastewater contains: the most God-Awful, Nasty, Toxic, Frac't Up Devil's Brew ever conceived - Thank You Haliburton. I have a degree in chemistry and I absolutely don't want benzene, toluene, zoluene, mbas surfacants or any of the other frac'n deadly ingredients...
anywhere near anyone.

SPRAYING SALTWATER?

Are you fracking kidding me?

I just can't come up with an adjective to accurately describe Murphy and that statement; shameful? duplicitous? irresponsible? dangerous?
total bullshit?

I discovered early on in my investigating that Penn State had been assimilated by the gas industry's marketing department years ago. In my opinion the college and some of its "educators" have done almost immeasurable harm to this state and its citizens.

I'll let Bill Hicks speak to them for me:

1 comment: