"WE KNOW THE TRUTH, NOT ONLY BY THE REASON, BUT ALSO BY THE HEART"
Blaise Pascal
OH YEAH
click on picture & scroll down

EVERYTHING'S GOOD...OH, YEAH, OH, YEAH


Saturday, October 9, 2010

IMAGINE THERE'S NO FRACKING


John Lennon
9 October 1940 - 8 December 1980

“Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.”

Gimme Some Truth

Ah, I'm sick and tired of hearing things
From uptight, shortsighted, narrow-minded hypocrites
All I want is the truth
Just gimme some truth

Instant Karma

Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love
What on earth you tryin' to do
It's up to you, yeah you

Imagine

Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger a brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing for the world
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one



He would have detested fracking

COME TOGETHER
RIGHT NOW

3 comments:

  1. Lennon would have been killed had he lived.
    Too much a threat to the ruling powers.
    They'd have killed him, one way or another, maybe by an overdose supposedly "...by his own hand."

    This was wa-a-a-ay too good:
    http://protectingourwaters.wordpress.com/2010/10/07/citycouncil_moratorium/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Abruzzo we won - and one of the the companies that wanted to drill us is almost broke!

    http://savethemontepulciano.blogspot.com/

    http://dorsogna.blogspot.com (in italian)

    ReplyDelete