"WE KNOW THE TRUTH, NOT ONLY BY THE REASON, BUT ALSO BY THE HEART"
Blaise Pascal
OH YEAH
click on picture & scroll down

EVERYTHING'S GOOD...OH, YEAH, OH, YEAH


Sunday, December 2, 2012

DE-ICED


Chasing Ice - Changing Lives

"I saw this movie Chasing Ice today
it hasn't just changed me about Global Warming
it has changed me as a person."
"I'm 60 years old,
there must be something I can do
to help our children 
to help my grandkids."

CHASING ICE


GO SEE IT

Showtimes - HERE

James Balog 
on Capturing Our Disappearing Glaciers


"THE EARTH IS HAVING A FEVER"

"Where can you go
-even in your imagination-
if you've got grandchildren in this world?"
John Rember


"There's no one to hear
You might as well scream
They never woke up
From the American dream
And they don't understand
What they don't see
And they look through you 
And they look past me
Oh, you and I dancing slow
And we got nowhere to go"

Woe The Prey - Barabara Peets

GO CHASE TRUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment