"WE KNOW THE TRUTH, NOT ONLY BY THE REASON, BUT ALSO BY THE HEART"
Blaise Pascal
OH YEAH
click on picture & scroll down

EVERYTHING'S GOOD...OH, YEAH, OH, YEAH


Saturday, January 29, 2011

IT'S BAD YOU KNOW


The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
T Boone Pickens Inerview

"Fracking started in 1953
they always say it contaminates the aquifer
I've never seen that happen
I've been here
I have fracked 3000 wells in my life
I've never seen anything damaged
I have something that's good for America
and it is going to work
it's thirty percent cleaner
this is going to happen
it will happen
my deal's better than killing mosquitoes"
t boone pickens - the Wilt Chamberlain of Fracking

"If we can do it without poisoning
the majority of Americans,
I'm with you"
 "Let's frack this country till it can't walk"
Jon Stewart



she asked me why
I just went on'n told her
it's bad you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment