"WE KNOW THE TRUTH, NOT ONLY BY THE REASON, BUT ALSO BY THE HEART"
Blaise Pascal
OH YEAH
click on picture & scroll down

EVERYTHING'S GOOD...OH, YEAH, OH, YEAH


Saturday, October 30, 2010

GO BACK TO SLEEP


Don´t fret precious I´m here,
step away from the window

Go back to sleep

Safe from pain and truth and choice
and other poison devils,

See, they don´t give a fuck about you, like I do

Count the bodies like sheep
Count the bodies like sheep

I'll be the one to protect you
from your enemies and all your demons

I´ll be the one to protect you
from a will to survive and a voice of reason

I´ll be the one to protect you
from your enemies and your choices son

They´re one in the same, I must isolate you...

Isolate and save you from yourself

COUNTING BODIES LIKE SHEEP
Perfect Circle

Count the bodies like...

OR?

WAKE THE FRACK UP

No comments:

Post a Comment