"WE KNOW THE TRUTH, NOT ONLY BY THE REASON, BUT ALSO BY THE HEART"
Blaise Pascal
OH YEAH
click on picture & scroll down

EVERYTHING'S GOOD...OH, YEAH, OH, YEAH


Sunday, August 28, 2011

"IF WE DO NOTHING...

...IT'LL ALL BE GONE"

Meet Ta'Kaiya Blaney


Shallow waters I can’t see
Your clear waves lapping at my feet
The lifeless ocean, black not blue
I didn’t help, but deep down I knew

Shallow waters I used to see
Dolphins playing in front of me
The seaweed swaying keeping time
Tidal rhythms, laugh not cry

Oh-oh, Oh-oh
Why do tears fall from the sky
Oh-oh, Oh-oh
We giving up, please tell me why?
Remember the salty ocean breeze
Used to build castles on the beach
Mushing around in the summer heat
Now it’s just oil up to our knees
Bring back the days we used to care
When all of these troubles were not there
A cry for help, this is my song
If we do nothing, it’ll all be gone

photo by Black Jack's Carol

In shallow waters I can’t see
The wondrous life God created to be
The tankers and pipelines keep coming through
I turned my head and so did you

photo by Black Jack's Carol

Come with me to the emerald sea
Where black gold spills into my ocean dream
Nothing ever found, no life is around
It’s just the sound of morning in the air
Silence everywhere

What a 10-Year-Old Did for the Tar Sands
Yes Magazine - HERE

Why Enbridge is Afraid of Ta'Kaiya Blaney
Greenpeace - HERE

Ta'Kaiya Blaney and Some Thoughts About Earth Day
bikesbirdsnbeasts - HERE

Young Inspiration!
We Are PowerShift - HERE

A cry for help this is my song


If we do nothing, it’ll all be gone
Shallow waters I can’t see
Your clear waves lapping at my feet

No comments:

Post a Comment