"WE KNOW THE TRUTH, NOT ONLY BY THE REASON, BUT ALSO BY THE HEART"
Blaise Pascal
OH YEAH
click on picture & scroll down

EVERYTHING'S GOOD...OH, YEAH, OH, YEAH


Thursday, June 17, 2010

DR SANDRA STEINGRABER - PT TWO


ITHACA SPEECH - JUNE 12, 2010


"I'm a biologist up at Ithaca College. I study carcinogens - chemicals that cause cancer."

"...nothing I've learned in the last 30 years of researching carcinogens scares me more than fracking."

"We all need now to be speaking about fracking."

"But I'm not just a scientist. I'm also a mother and a resident of this beloved place. And I'm not willing to be part of the fracking experiment. Are you?"

"And because my job as a parent is to keep my children safe from harm, my job as a parent is to say NO to fracking..."

"This is the struggle of our time. This is our chance to be heroic."

"Join me in letting our children and grandchildren know - letting all the generations that come after us know - that we ...did not play the role of Good Germans when the frackers arrived."

Please read here and spread this link around.
More on Dr Steingrabber to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment