"WE KNOW THE TRUTH, NOT ONLY BY THE REASON, BUT ALSO BY THE HEART"
Blaise Pascal
OH YEAH
click on picture & scroll down

EVERYTHING'S GOOD...OH, YEAH, OH, YEAH


Friday, November 26, 2010

INTEGRITY VS GAS DRILLING


"Integrity Reveals Beauty"

THIS LANDOWNER MAKES A CHOICE ON GAS DRILLING

"I am a landowner who chooses not to lease.

"I choose to be a good neighbor and work to keep the watershed clean and the foodshed pure.

"I choose not to put my neighbors at risk for compulsory integration, eminent domain, poisoned water, air pollution and decreased property values.

"I choose to take responsibility for the welfare of my neighbors, my community and future generations.

"I choose not to subject my community to road destruction, noise and light pollution, and the cost of emergency response for the sole benefit of energy companies and my own selfish desires.

"I choose to work toward ways to support the local economy so that everyone prospers and everyone wins.

"I choose not to change my community into a permanent industrial zone.

"I choose to act in ways that support energy independence without the need for dirty and destructive gas drilling.

"I choose not to perpetuate the myth that natural gas is a cheap and clean transition fuel.

"I choose a safe and healthy community for all."

Chris Applegate - Virgil, NY 
 
Ithaca Journal - HERE
 
"Ethics are how you think...
Virtues are what you do...
Integrity is Who You Are"



WHO THE FRACK ARE YOU?
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW

2 comments: